[CLOSED] Job Vacancy For Finance Manager (Full Time)
FINANCE MANAGER (Full time)
(Reference Code: FM-CPIU)
The Finance Manager is located in PETUAH-MCAI Central Project Implementation Unit (CPIU) Office in Bogor, and works under direct supervision of PETUAH-MCAI Deputy Finance and Monitoring/Evaluation (DFME)
The Finance Manager supports the planning, implementation of PETUAH-MCAI CPIU IPB supported activities by providing and managing financial data inputs, providing finance liaising with related parties. Perform administrative and monitoring project implementation and following up on recommendations.
She/he is responsible for establishing and maintaining good working relationships with other Deputies and Supporting Staff in CPIU level as well as LPIU level. The main areas of responsibility of the Finance Manager will be covering all accounting, reporting, and payment functions for GK PETUAH-MCAI CPIU IPB Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Deputy Finance ME in ensuring adherence to all financial management provisions of the Konsorsium PETUAH and related documents.
- In collaboration the Deputy Finance ME in managing Konsorsium PETUAH’s MCA-Indonesia’s tax obligation (including but not limited to VAT, Income Tax, Custom Duty), tax related issues and tax report to the Government of Indonesia (GoI) are well prepared and documented.
- Maintain controls and cost accountability. Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP).
- Development of quarterly disbursement requests for funding from MCA-I. Liaise with the Local Project Implementation Unit (LPIU)/Directors and their staff in working on the estimation of the future cash flow requirements for each Project/Unit for each period, and ensure that all accompanying reports are delivered according to the required schedule
- In collaboration with Deputy Finance ME in managing SCA, Advances and Down Payment to the Vendor, Implementing Entity and Grantee.
- Conduct initial reviews on requests for payment to ensure that all supporting documents are available and comply with the payment/reimbursement requirements/policies, i.e. the FAP.
- Analyze project-related expenses and ensure that they are in accordance with the approved budget, MCA-I and MCC policies, and government procedures.
- Manage the development and management of the project’s and/or program’s accounting reports, including special reports required by the Konsorsium PETUAH and MCA-Indonesia/MCC.
- Develop semi-annual audit requirements of the MCA-Indonesia and MCC
- Cooperate fully with the auditors to ensure that the auditing requirements of the program are satisfied as required by the Konsorsium PETUAH and MCA-Indonesia
- Carry out activities intended to implement Audit Corrective Action Plans Plan developed by the Deputy Finance ME to ensure that all audit findings are resolved on a timely basis.
- Develop and manager the project’s and/or program’s accounting reports, including special reports required by the MCA-Indonesia or the Board of Directors and the Government of Indonesia.
- In coordination with the Deputy Finance ME, serve as liaison with the project directors, fiscal agent, and any implementing agencies on financial matters and issues.
- Ensure timely and relevant financial reports.
- Manager and her/his team, in all financial aspects.
- Provides back-up in case of absence of the Deputy Finance ME, covering minimum required functions.
- Perform any other duties as may be deemed necessary by the supervisor.
The Finance Manager maintains collaborative relationships with all deputies, program and supporting staff at the PETUAH-MCAI IPB CPIU Office. Internal contacts include WRRK IPB, Director of PETUAH-MCAI CPIU IPB, Executive Secretary, Operations Manager, Deputy Director of Program, Deputy of KMIS and Admin/Finance Associate. External partners include LPIUs, universities, MCA-Indonesia’s GP and GK Grantees, stakeholder, ministries, academia etc.
- University degree or equivalent in Accounting (preferred)/ Finance/ Business Administration and/or
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or the equivalent is an advantage.
- Approximately five (5) years of professional experience, including a financial position in a development project or agency or as an auditor in a public accounting firm.
- Brevet A, B are required and C brevet certification would be an advantage.
- Experience in developing budgets and in managing financial transactions.
- Excellent in operating Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge in Systems Analysis and Program Development (SAP) is an advantage.
Technical Competencies and Experience Requirements:
- Ability to manage priorities and workload within the general schedule of work, instructions and standardized practices
- Has high integrity and exercises good judgement.
- Ability to work with team member and foster team work
- Excellent written and spoken English fluently
- Good English letter/memo/minutes composition and editing skills
- Proficiency in MS office, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with individuals from different cultural/ national backgrounds; good interpersonal and communication skills.
Bogor, Indonesia with In-country travel as required
GENERAL NOTE TO ALL APPLICANTS:
Interested candidates should submit a CV and cover letter clearly stating their relevant skills, experience and REFERENCE CODE by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 20 OCTOBER 2016
Well qualified candidates, particularly females, are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.